We are In Phase International Ltd which is registered in England & Wales (04158516) and has its registered office at DB house, Unit 3 Rani Drive, Nottingham. NG5 1RF. 0330 232 2020
Our Principal Brand is 'Snooper'
We will always respect your right to privacy. However, we understand that the internet is not a secure medium and therefore we have implemented security measures to, where possible, protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information placed under our control.
All data gathered because of your website visit or visit to our e-commerce stores will be treated as confidential.
Information we collect
There are 3 basic categories of information we collect:
• Information you choose to give us.
• Information we get when you use our services.
• Information we get from third parties.
Here’s a little more detail on each of these categories;
Information you choose to give us
When you interact with our services, we collect the information that you choose to share with us. For example, most of our services require you to register your product for warranty and/or updates, so we need to collect a few important details about you such as; name, address, an email address, a phone number. Other services, such as commerce products, may also require you to provide us with a debit or credit card number and its associated account information.
It probably goes without saying, but we’ll say it anyway: when you contact Customer Support or communicate with us in any other way, we’ll collect whatever information you volunteer to us.
Information we get when you use our services
When you use our services, we collect information about which of those services you’ve used and how you’ve used them. We might know, for example, when you performed a download/update to your device
We collect information about your activity through our services. For example, we may collect information about:
• The date and time the download was performed.
• What data was downloaded.
• Device information. We collect information from and about the devices you use. For example, we collect:
• information about your Snooper/Cobra hardware and software, such as the hardware model and installed software.
We may also use these technologies to collect information when you interact with services we offer through one of our partners, such as advertising and commerce features. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually remove or reject browser cookies through the settings on your browser or device. Keep in mind, though, that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the availability and functionality of our services.
• Log information. We also collect log information when you use our website. That information includes, among other things:
• details about how you’ve used our services.
• device information, such as your web browser type and language.
• access times.
• pages viewed.
• IP address.
• identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser.
• pages you visit before or after navigating to our website.
List of cookies we collect
The below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
COOKIE name COOKIE Description
CART The association with your shopping cart.
CATEGORY_INFO Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
COMPARE The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
CURRENCY Your preferred currency
CUSTOMER An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
CUSTOMER_AUTH An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
CUSTOMER_INFO An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS Stores the Customer Segment ID
EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
FRONTEND Your session ID on the server.
GUEST-VIEW Allows guests to edit their orders.
LAST_CATEGORY The last category you visited.
LAST_PRODUCT The most recent product you have viewed.
NEWMESSAGE Indicates whether a new message has been received.
NO_CACHE Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
POLL The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
POLLN Information on what polls you have voted on.
RECENTLYCOMPARED The items that you have recently compared.
STF Information on products you have emailed to friends.
STORE The store view or language you have selected.
VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS The products that you have recently viewed.
WISHLIST An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
WISHLIST_CNT The number of items in your Wishlist.
Information we collect from third parties
We may collect information that other users provide about you when they use our services. For example, if another user allows us to collect information from their device phonebook – and you’re one of that user’s contacts – we may combine the information we collect from that user’s phonebook with other information we have collected about you. We may also obtain information from our affiliates, or any other sources.
How we use information
What do we do with the information we collect? The short answer is: to improve our service and products. Here are some of the ways we do that:
• If a unit is registered for warranty purpose this will assist you in any future warranty claim.
• To protect the licences and content on our hardware from being copied or cloned.
• If your hardware is stolen we can prevent others from using your device.
• personalise the services by customising the content we show you, including adverts.
• enhance the safety and security of our products and services.
• verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorised or illegal activity.
• use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance the services and your experience with them.
• enforce our Terms of Service and other usage policies.
How we share information
We may share information about you in the following ways:
• With third parties. We may share your information with the following third party:
TMTI who provide our Technical support services.
I-COM who manage our Websites. Will use systems to maintain the security & performance of our websites.
• With third parties for legal reasons. We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
• comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule or regulation.
• investigate, remedy, or enforce potential Terms of Service violations.
• protect our, our users' or others' rights, property and safety.
• detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
• With third parties as part of a merger or acquisition. If In Phase International Ltd Inc. gets involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation or bankruptcy, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company, we may share your information with that company before and after the transaction closes.
• With third parties for Credit Purposes. In Phase Internationa lLtd may share information with credit reference and or insurance agencies when applying for any form of credit terms as part of product purchase.
Analytics and advertising services
Provided by us
Any information you provide to us via social media (including messaging, "liking", "following" and other communications) is controlled by the social media network. Our website contains links to our social media pages. We currently use:
Twitter, which has its own privacy notice that can be located here
Facebook, which has its own privacy notice that can be located here
LinkedIn, which has its own privacy notice that can be located here
We recommend that you read their privacy notices and contact them directly if you have any concerns regarding their use of your personal information.
How long we keep your content
We'll normally hold onto your data if you're a customer, for as long as is necessary to give you the services you're using or until the unit registration is transferred to a new user OR until you request that we remove it.
Finally, we may also retain certain information in backup for a limited period of time or as required by law.
Control over your information
We want you to be in control of your information, so we provide you with the following tools.
• Access and updates. We strive to let you access and update most of the personal information that we have about you. However, there are limits to the requests we’ll accommodate. We may reject a request for a number of reasons, including, for example, that the request risks the privacy of other users, requires technical efforts that are disproportionate to the request, is repetitive, or is unlawful.
If you need to access, update or delete other personal information that we may have, you can put in a request here firstname.lastname@example.org. Because your privacy is important to us, we may ask you to verify your identity or provide additional information before we let you access or update your personal information. We will try to update and access your information for free, but if it would require a disproportionate effort on our part, we may charge a fee. We will of course disclose the fee before we comply with your request.
• Revoking permissions. If you change your mind about our ongoing ability to collect information from certain sources that you have already consented to, such as your phone book or location services, you can simply revoke your consent by changing the settings on your device, if your device offers those options. Of course, if you do that, certain services may lose full functionality.
• Account deletion. Although we hope you’ll remain a customer, if for some reason you ever want to delete your account, just go here email@example.com and send a request to us to delete your account/details. If you ask to delete your account, you will have up to 30 days to restore your account before we delete your information from our servers.
Users outside the United Kingdom
Although we welcome customers/subscribers from all over the world, keep in mind that no matter where you live or where you happen to use our services, your information may be shared within our group of companies. This means that we may collect your personal information from, transfer it to, and store and process it in the United Kingdom and other countries outside of where you live.
Trademarks and Copyright
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, button icons, images and software, is the property of In Phase International Ltd and is protected by UK and European copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as either or both of an informational or shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited. Other In Phase International Ltd graphics, logos and trade names are trademarks of In Phase International Ltd. In Phase International Ltd trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not affiliated with In Phase International Ltd in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits In Phase International Ltd.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by us, or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Supervisory Authority or contact In Phase International Ltd directly.
To get in touch, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to;
In Phase International Ltd
Unit 3 Rani Drive,